Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Brie Sandwich with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half horizontally
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 3 cups shredded grilled chicken breast
- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- Directions1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; cook 4 minutes, stirring once. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons vinegar. Sprinkle tomatoes with thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?