Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Bowtie Pasta with Asiago Cream Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.7g|
|Saturated Fat 27.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|