Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Asparagus Vol-au-vent
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 3 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 36 frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|