Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Apples in Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup flour, for dredging
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 small unpeeled apples, cored and cut into eighths (use Fuji, Granny Smith, Jonathan, Jonagold, Pippin, or McIntosh apples, good cooking apples)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?