Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken & stuffing picnic pie
- 600-650g/1lb 5oz-1lb 7oz skinless chicken breasts (about 5 breasts), each halved to make 2 thin breasts
- 1 tbsp oil , plus extra for the tin
- 170g pack breadcrumb stuffing mix (we used Paxo sage & onion)
- 500g good-quality flavoured sausages (we used pork & leek)
- 1 egg , beaten
- 400g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 100g butter , diced
- 100g light suet
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?