Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken & ham pie
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts , cubed
- 3 carrots , chopped
- 3 potatoes , peeled and cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried
- 850ml hot chicken stock
- 50g butter
- 2 onions , chopped
- 50g plain flour
- 300ml milk
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 thin slices ham , cut into strips
- 500g pack shortcrust pastry
- 1 egg , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?