Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken & Vegetable Yakitori
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 medium zucchini halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?