Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken al Mattone
- 1 4-pound whole chicken, backbone cut away and discarded, rinsed, patted dry
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil or olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Brick wrapped in aluminum foil or heavy cast-iron skillet
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?