Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pound/675 grams chicken thigh meat, diced and thoroughly chilled
- 225 grams schmaltz, frozen (or a scant cup if you don't have a scale, but shame on you)
- 1 tablespoon/10-12 grams kosher salt
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped fresh sage
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup/120 milliliters dry white wine, chilled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?