Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds boned chicken thighs or breasts, skin removed
- 10 scallions, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 medium green peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch squares
- 14 6-inch bamboo skewers, softened about 1 hour in cold water to cover
- 1 tablespoon canola or corn oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup sweetened rice wine (mirin)
- ½ cup sake
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- ¾ teaspoon dried chile flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 198kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|