Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Wings with Explosive Chile Recipe
- About 2 quarts canola oil
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated into drumettes and midsections (or flats), wing tips discarded
- Kosher salt
- 1 star anise pod
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sichuan peppercorns
- 1 cup dried red Chinese
- or dried arbol chiles
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled, very thinly sliced, then thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?