Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Veggie Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodle pasta with flavor packet
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|