Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Vegetable, and Dumpling Soup
- 7 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 6 1/2 quarts low-salt chicken broth (preferably organic)
- 8 large carrots, thickly sliced, plus 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large onions, peeled, quartered
- 6 large celery stalks, thickly sliced, plus 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 large parsnips, thickly sliced, plus 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 whole medium leeks, halved lengthwise, rinsed, thickly sliced crosswise, plus 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-thick slices of white and pale green parts
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped thyme, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 8 large whole allspice
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 pounds large chicken breast halves with skin and bones (4 to 5)
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?