Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Vegetable Cobbler
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, washed and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock (I like Imagine brand)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 medium carrots, cut in chunks
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- Directions1. Heat over to 400. Put oil in large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add leek, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until soft, about 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?