Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Under a Brick with Avocados and Chiles
- 1 3 1/2–4-pound chicken, backbone removed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 large fresh poblano chile, quartered, seeded
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered, seeded
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/4 cup (or more) red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?