Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 c Monterey Jack cheese ..or more
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, torn into bite-sized pieces
- coarse salt & ground pepper
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced small
- fresh parsley or cilantro
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees lightly on both sides of tortillas w/ 2 tsp oil and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, 10 minutes. Divide cheese among tortillas and return to oven. Bake until cheese is bubbling, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?