Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup IV
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|