Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 10 cups chicken broth (Imagine or Pacific brand)
- 2 cups water
- 2 9-ounce packages tortellini
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Directions1. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium high heat. Add vegetables and cook for 10 minutes, stirring now and then.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?