Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- One 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 stewing chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce, plus more to taste
- 1 small green papaya, peeled, seeded, and sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sili (chile) leaves (available in Asian markets), or substitute watercress or water spinach
- ½ cup malunggay leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|