Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tikka Masala
- 12 cooked Tandoori Chicken thighs
- 3 green chiles, preferably serranos, each 2 inches (5 cm) long
- 1 piece (1 inch/2.5 cm) peeled ginger root
- 1 can (28 oz/796 mL) whole or diced tomatoes, including juice
- ½ cup (125 mL) butter, divided
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) freshly ground toasted cumin seeds, divided (see Notes)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) paprika
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping cream (35%)
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) salt or to taste
- 2 tsp (10 mL) garam masala
- ¾ cup (175 mL) cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 229kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|