Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Thighs with Snap Peas and Agliata
- 12 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 salt packed anchovies, filleted, rinsed, and patted dry, or 4 oil packed anchovy fillets, drained
- ½ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 shallots, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 pound snap peas, blanched in boiling water just until bright green, chilled in an ice bath, and drained
- Olio Piccante for drizzling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 549kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 117mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|