Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Thighs Braised in Garlic and White Wine
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 8 kosher salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup small chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 olive oil
- 4 small yellow onions, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup jarred hot cherry peppers, seeded and roughly chopped, plus 3 tablespoons of the brine
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?