Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Thigh Fricassee with Mushrooms and Rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 Nicoise olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|