Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tetrazzini IV
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.6g|
|Saturated Fat 24.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|