Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tetrazzini II
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cornflakes cereal
- 1 pinch paprika
- 3/4 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|