Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tetrazzini I
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.5g|
|Saturated Fat 27.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|