Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked Cheddar and Swiss cheese blend
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 20 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 quart peanut oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup chunky salsa (optional)
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|