Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tagine with Spring Vegetables
- 1 lemon, halved
- 6 medium artichokes, stems trimmed to 1/2 inch
- 1/2 cup (about) olive oil
- 1 pound onions, chopped
- 8 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons (packed) grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed, bulbs quartered vertically
- 5 large carrots (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, cut into 1-inch lengths
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?