Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Tagine with Fennel and Olives
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, stalks trimmed, bulbs halved vertically, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pitted brine-cured green olives, quartered lengthwise
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?