Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Sweet Potato Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half, cut into cubes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Irish whiskey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 pear - peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|