Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stuffed with Garlic Croutons Roasted Over a Bed of Salt
- 1 frying chicken (3½ to 4 pounds), preferably organic and free-range or air-chilled
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 cups kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rendered duck fat or extra-virign olive oil or 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 to 4 slices country style bread, cut ¼ inch thick, crusts removed
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- Double slabs of pizza stones or food-safe quarry tiles set on the upper and lower oven racks
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 660kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 38g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 180mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|