Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stroganoff II
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|