Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (15 medium) button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?