Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 pounds chicken necks, backs, and wings or chicken parts, skinned, fat trimmed, and rinsed
- 2 medium onions, peeled, and quartered
- 2 small carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium leek, trimmed, split lengthwise, and washed
- 1 head garlic, split in half crosswise
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 3kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|