Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 10 pounds chicken necks, backs, and trimmings
- 3 large carrots, unpeeled, very roughly chopped
- 2 large onions, unpeeled, very roughly chopped
- 2 heads garlic, loose outer skins removed, cut crosswise in half
- 9 to 10 quarts cold water, or enough to cover
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 3kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|