Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds chicken backs, necks, and bones
- 2 yellow onions, unpeeled and halved
- 2 stalks celery, halved
- 2 carrots, halved
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 7kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|