Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup vegetable cooking oil
- 3 pounds (more or less) chicken necks and backs
- 4 cups chopped yellow onions
- 2 cups chopped peeled carrots
- Small handful of parsley sprigs
- 2 cans (1 quart, 14 ounces each) chicken broth
- Water, as needed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 4 bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 36kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|