Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 2 small carrots, halved
- 2 celery ribs, halved
- 2 small parsnips, halved
- 1 bay leaf, preferably Turkish
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 8 fresh parsley stems
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs or 1 teaspoon dried
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 83kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|