Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 pounds chicken bones, coarsely chopped (substitute wings if bones or carcasses are unavailable)
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 small celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 1 whole garlic head, halved crosswise
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 8kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|