Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds chicken and/or capon wings, backs, necks, and giblets (not including the liver)
- 1 pound turkey wings
- 5 quarts water
- 1 large onion (about ½ pound), cut in half
- 3 medium carrots, trimmed, peeled, and cut into 3-inch lengths
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, quartered, or 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 10 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
- 12 black peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 4kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|