Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stir-fry with Yams, Red Cabbage, and Hoisin
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 2 yams (red-skinned sweet potatoes; about 1 pound), peeled, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick rounds, then cut into 1/3-inch-wide strips
- 1 medium-size red onion, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 8 ounces skinless boneless chicken cutlets, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups 1/3-inch-thick strips sliced red cabbage (about 1/4 medium head)
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?