Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stir-Fried with Fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ pound boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts, cut into long thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 458kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|