Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stewed in Wine, Garlic, and Cinnamon
- 1 chicken (2½-3 pounds), cut into 8 serving pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups coarsely chopped yellow onions
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 cups water
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
- ½ cup grated Myzithra cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 610kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 146mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|