Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stew with Pepper and Pineapple
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 4 cups carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|