Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Stew ()
- 2 medium red onions, diced
- 1/4 cup
- (or 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom, preferably freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One 1 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon
- or chili powder
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock, divided
- One 4-to 5-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces, wings reserved for another use
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?