Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Spring Rolls with Sriracha Cream Dip
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded cole slaw mix (cabbage and carrots)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken (from leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (hot sauce)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 332kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 47mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|