Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Spring Rolls
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package spring roll wrappers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|