Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Spinach, and Potato Soup
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|