Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh marjoram, oregano, or thyme
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- ¾ pound pancetta or slab bacon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups dry fine breadcrumbs
- 8 skewers (if using bamboo, soak in water for at 30 minutes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 475kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|