Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Spaghetti I
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound processed cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|